Jared West has helped to change Ohio laws that regulate acupuncture to increase access for patients and coverage by insurance companies. This has included both legislative work and outreach to raise awareness of acupuncture.
1. WVIZ/PBS: Acupuncture & Medicaid; Foster Families Needed; Cleveland History 1/11/2018
2. Plain Dealer: Off opioids, chronic pain sufferers find new ways to cope- Brie Zeltner 4/22/2018
3. Plain Dealer: New Medicaid rule will further open acupuncture services to 108,000 Ohio patients with low back pain, migraines- Brie Zeltner 12/31/2017.
4. ABC 7 News: Acupuncture Used as a Weapon to Fight Opioid Crisis- Denise Dador 2/21/2018
5. Health Scene Ohio: Acupuncture: tried and true treatment to relieve pain - Ria Greiff 7/15/2016